Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the DFW area available for a Valk 1800 group photo following coffee/breakfast ? I specifically invited 6 of us that I know, so a good turnout would make an awesome photo.

The optional ride is hosted by Dedicated Riders of N TX and will be big loop SWest down toward Hamilton and Meridian TX. with lunch around 1:00 PM @ Koffee Kup in Meridian.
Rally Point: Theo's Grille & Bar, 107 NW 8th Street Grand Prairie, TX (great breakfast!)
Eat & Greet: 0730 to 0830
8:25 photo
Kickstands Up: 8:30 AM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/595...080828560836&notif_t=group_activity&ref=notif

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Duh. Not sure how I deleted that the day is this Saturday, 9/5.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, is this the most Valk 1800's seen in one place, other than a dealership? Did anything like this happen at the InZane rally? Hoping we can get more one of these days!

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
I suspect so! That is an awesome set of images!! Really cool! I'm starting to think I'm the only one in Richmond.

Richmonder

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
259 Posts
It’s nice to see the standard oval back and your backrest side by side i might need that big rascal for a major road trip yours is the oval back tee correct?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s nice to see the standard oval back and your backrest side by side i might need that big rascal for a major road trip yours is the oval back tee correct?
Corbin calls it the Large Oval T-Back. It was $257 a couple years ago, is designed specifically for the Corbin Dual Touring seat, and has a very limited range of motion compared to some other seat backs I've seen, i.e., it won't go forward and flat for when a rear passenger is getting on or off. It's also too high for the river to swing a leg over the top, so I have to sort of throw a kick in front of it and then hop on the other foot.... So it's very comfortable on long rides, but not sure I'd recommend it, especially for that price. :|

·
Registered
94 Posts
very cool pics... must be nice to have a Valkyrie group like this together... I don't know of many Valkyrie ( new gen ) owners in the LA area.. i mean I haven't seen even one other Valk on the streets here in Socal.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't sink so.

Neck time you try scam, Mr Expert, you shoul try use Engrish. Or may be you try "Google" it muchy help you spel 'field' juss like Expert.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spammer blocked!
Thanks for the quick action! I hope I speak for many in expressing appreciation for the time you spend on this site.

·
Registered
377 Posts
OK, is this the most Valk 1800's seen in one place, other than a dealership? Did anything like this happen at the InZane rally? Hoping we can get more one of these days!
Very nice!! different colors, different shields and sizes, different seats and backrests, different front tires, great F6C display.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts