Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving in the morning for Burnsville NC. Going to ride the Devils Tail. When i enter it on Google maps from my house it's 666 miles. Whoa freaky. We plan on going to wheels through time and ride several other routes in the area. Time to get out of the house. Ride motorcycles, play cards, drink whiskey & beer, lie to each other and laugh our asses off.
Can't wait to get started.

·
Registered
469 Posts
We rode the Devils Tail and Tail of the Dragon (Deal's Gap) last fall.
We had a great time, lots of great roads out there.
Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Been thru the Dragon on multiple bikes too many times to count.....MUCH better roads to be rode in the area. The dragon has too many "turns" to get any real speed. I will say it makes for a good skill training course for handling your machine. 100% concentration is required along with frequent mirror checks to ride this road. Too many people end up over the side or across the center line .....both can kill you .... For fun get on youtube & look up "yellow wolf " he makes it look easy ..... Rod

·
Registered
13 Posts
Devils Tail is a great ride, halfway point is a lunch place. WheelsThrough Time is really cool. Close up elk can be seen at Cataloochee Valley from the south it’s a windy gravel road over a mountain but we were close enough(in a truck) to reach out the window and grab the rack on a monster elk. We did NOT do that of course. Awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts