Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought we should have a thread where we try to track out interest and request for new products. We have been pushing up on the R&D for exhaust and some other products but I'd like to see how much we have pushed up on company's that make tires. so we could start them here and them move it to a single item.
I've been hitting up Michelin, Dunlop, Avon to get us a matched set of tires other than the OEM. There are several rear tires but no front. That 19" 130 radial is really screwing us up for options. So If you're having any conversations with tire company's lets post up and get everyone on board with efforts.

·
Registered
216 Posts

I dont do much "fancy" riding myself so I could care less who makes a tire. Personally I'd like to see someone cheap like Shinko make a front tire. When I got a nail in my rear tire I bought a Shinko. I can't tell the difference between it and any other tire.

I vote for cheap-o Shinko!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got off the phone with A rep with AVON tires and quote this tire size 130/60R 19 is a hot button for them at AVON, it is in R&D with no ETA but he will keep me in the loop on development and when the tire will be available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts