Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love DST, got home before the sun went down and the temps plummeted. Got a nice 30 mile ride in after work. Made my day!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love DST, got home before the sun went down and the temps plummeted. Got a nice 30 mile ride in after work. Made my day!
Reason #23 that I love living in Arizona. I don't have to worry about changing my clocks twice a year because of some silly, outdated, tradition.

Seems to me if you want to go to work an hour earlier, just do that. No sense in getting everybody else to adjust their clocks.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Reason #23 that I love living in Arizona. I don't have to worry about changing my clocks twice a year because of some silly, outdated, tradition.

Seems to me if you want to go to work an hour earlier, just do that. No sense in getting everybody else to adjust their clocks.
Most places don't let you pick your hours. When I worked starting time was 6 am till 4:30.
But you could come in early for overtime.
I wish that they would have DST year round.

·
Registered
464 Posts
This is the big topic every year... DST is always going to be a love/hate thang.

I have been counting down the days for this change over. I absolutely hate DST!

I've been more excited about riding this thing than all others and have already warned my poor wife that I'll be spending more time with... her :eek: now that we have more daylight. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Most places don't let you pick your hours. When I worked starting time was 6 am till 4:30.
But you could come in early for overtime.
I wish that they would have DST year round.
That isn't what I meant. I meant more for employers to just say "come in an hour later in spring" rather than telling the entire population to change their clocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts