Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Dan, I was Googling pics of "2014 Honda Valkyrie" last night, and after scrolling pretty far down, I saw YOUR bike in the images. It looked like the ad you probably responded to to buy yours. I can't get it to display the web site to save me, but if you scroll way down in Google images, you'll find it. The ad showed it having been in Conifer, CO, so I knew it had to be yours. Sorry I can't provide a link.

Richmonder

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan, I was Googling pics of "2014 Honda Valkyrie" last night, and after scrolling pretty far down, I saw YOUR bike in the images. It looked like the ad you probably responded to to buy yours. I can't get it to display the web site to save me, but if you scroll way down in Google images, you'll find it. The ad showed it having been in Conifer, CO, so I knew it had to be yours. Sorry I can't provide a link.

Richmonder

Richmonder
That's the one. I bought from a jeweler in Conifer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts