Most of my custom work has been to get stuff to fit on my bike as I want it. A lot of the mods are not really apparent to the eye.
1. Russell Daylong seat. The OEM seat is a POS.
2. Saddlebags. Made my own mounts and put a set on from a 1999 Valkyrie Interstate.
3. Relocated rear signs lights.
4. Handlebars. Made 1-1/2" custom bars to suite me. Wiring, throttle cables and hydraulic clutch and brake lines extended.
5. Ergo 3 highway pegs. Changed out the pegs for mini boards
6. Kuryakyn floorboards
7. Kuryakyn heel-toe shifter (powdercoated them as well)
8. Powder coated valve covers
9. Powder coated front cover
10. Painted front forks
11. Shark Stereo system (MP3)
12. Custom cut windshield. Got a 33" Goldwing windshield and cut it to my specifications.
13. Changed all chrome covers to black. Gas tank bezel, meter bezel and headlight bezel
14. Avon grips. OEM grips sucked
15. Painted side covers black to match bike. Don't know why all of them are that awful grey.
16. Torq Loopz. Removed the cats and put Torq Loopz instead. Eliminated drone from Rush pipes.
17. Rush Exhaust with 2.25" baffles.
18. Painted Rush Exhaust black with VHT paint.
19. Custom short backrest for passenger seat.
20. Progressive rear spring
21. Center stand. Center stand was off a full wing.
22. Painted the rest of the chrome pieces black chrome (Ergo 3 highway pegs and front exhaust cover)
23. Black mirrors off a Victory
24. Electronic cruise control. I used a Rostra cruise control unit.
I am extremely happy with the outcome and I would do it all over again if I had to because it was fun doing the mods.