Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed a rack to carry my gear so a mate and I mate up this little number from a neglected Gear Sack rack.Bends matched the bikes lines really well
Welded cross bracing in drilled holes and got nylon spacers to support using the stock grab rail bolt holes.
Holds my Rotoplax water bottle and can use as a back support.
Powdercoated gloss black and bingo a super solid rack that will all my gear easily.

Gas Wood Auto part Automotive exterior Metal

Interior design Automotive design Floor Wood Flooring

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rack on the bike

Hey Shrubbo ,
Please see pictures of the rack on my bike.
I also added black and white chequered strip which makes it racy and fast!:laugh:

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Vision care Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
331 Posts
You could freeze the bottle and have a "cool" backrest on hot days! Then when you pull over you could drink the partially melted water! You could also sit on it! :nerd:>:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Ross,
I wanted to break up the all black Bike.
I had the black and white cheques and it fitted perfectly.
I got it from ACE Cafe in London.
After riding the Valkyrie I would be at a wits end to find another all
round great bike to cover all genre's of riding.
I can scrape the pegs or cruz along at the speed limit no problem.
TheG:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
You might be right. I phoned them yesterday and they said that would send a pdf of the installation instructions. Didn't get anything. The photo is not a Valk, but was the old Valk also called a F6C?

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, it's a deal breaker for me. I'd have kept the bike for a long time if they actually made stuff for it. Since they don't (and I'm not happy with stock exhaust, no fuel maps, a handlebar mounted windshield, and general lack of options period) I'm just waiting on the "next big thing" for my main bike. I really hoped the Valk would endure the test of time like the previous model.... but it didn't. It's a shame because it's a fun bike with interesting styling.

You can buy a 2014 Valk used for less than the price of a 750 Honda new.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts