Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thread to post pictures of custom Honda Valkyries new and old. I'll get us tarted with some cool ones that I found around the internet.

"Dragon King" Valkyrie

I'm also curious what people are planning on doing to their Valkyrie once it arrives. Any big mods planned?

·
Registered
117 Posts
those things look insane

especially the first and second one

they could be movie props the way they are styled.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that first one looks like it could be ridden by RoboCop or something. The Valkyrie is already such an aggressive looking bike. Almost any changes to the Valkyrie would make the bike look really, really aggressive. It takes a certain type of person to ride a bike like these around town. They are definitely statement bikes.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Body work on the first one is epic, i would change the exhaust setup though, rather have some shorty styled triple exhaust.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Valkyrie seems to suit longer exhaust instead of stubby exhaust. I would have to see it on the bike before making a decision, but it seems like the longer pipes are preferred.

All these custom Valkyries have a lot of body work. It would be nice to see a custom Valkyrie that was more minimalist instead.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The Valkyrie seems to suit longer exhaust instead of stubby exhaust. I would have to see it on the bike before making a decision, but it seems like the longer pipes are preferred.

All these custom Valkyries have a lot of body work. It would be nice to see a custom Valkyrie that was more minimalist instead.
On this one, i think some shortys would be sweet!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fund another custom Valkyrie here.

I am starting to think that his bike doesn't take to well to customization though. What do you guys think? Will you be modding your Valkyrie at all?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like the first one. The problem is that when you ride it, you have to dress and behave according to the monster/sci-fi look. I ride my bike every day of the year and I'm not sure I could do it more than once.

One thing I like about the Valk : so easy to clean ! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts