Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corbin seat for sale. Blue stitching and rider backrest included. Roughly 4K miles on the seat. Full disclosure the rider backrest has a small white spot on the top corner from a travel bag rubbing against it and can be seen in the pics. No other damage to the seat. Asking $650 and I’ll pay for shipping. Prefer pay pal or cash app. So you know I’m not a thief I’m easy to find in my YouTube channel
I’m lowering the price to $500 and we can split shipping. Look at the pics below and check it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
DAMMIT Smitty! Your timing is a few weeks late.

Poor Daphne Blake. Being stripped of her parts and abandoned by her owner. Well, some lucky guy will end up with a nice bike! I hope whoever gets her will know her lineage.:cool:

Richmonder

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took the seat off and put the stock back on. She’ll have a new owner any day. She won’t sit for long!

·
Registered
2014 Valkyrie
69 Posts
Smitty, after thinking about it, I'm going to stick with my new seat so I can break it in to fit my body and riding style.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smitty, after thinking about it, I'm going to stick with my new seat so I can break it in to fit my body and riding style.
Absolutely! Good luck with it. You’ll love the Corbin seat. It’s really a quality piece!

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I sent you a message, but I don't think it went through. I guess I need to have a certain number of posts first?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If still available, I can do $450 and 1/2 the shipping. text me at 302-841-4474 and I can cash app/venmo

Steve Liffers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts