Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

$1993 on Corbin website, plus shipping. I've never mounted them, they are still in box with original mounting parts. While waiting on these I mounted my Givi trunk, and pretty much don't need these now.

I'd love to get $1800 for these brand new (blue) bags, and I'll eat the shipping (gulp! - they are a little heavy...) Let me know if interested!

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
222 Posts
Bob wait was the wait time? and how easy are they to install? I think that's where my tax return is going this year

·
Registered
151 Posts
I had to wait 8 weeks for free shipping to Daytona. 10% off for Octoberfest plus about $200 for shipping to you. Instructions were pretty good. Two pins behind rear tire up under rear fender were a little hard to get back in. I took pictures of the only parts you can mess up. Almost forgot to reinstall fender. Run the bolts into the threads before installing bags.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are Corbin Fleetliner Locking Hard Saddle Bags still available. I understand they are blue color. My f6c is black. I understand they can be painted black without affecting the quality / looks. Please advise

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone advise me about tailgunner 22'' exhaust for my f6c. Is mounting them easy or i need modifications / or install power commander. Thanks for help

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are Corbin Fleetliner Locking Hard Saddle Bags still available. I understand they are blue color. My f6c is black. I understand they can be painted black without affecting the quality / looks. Please advise
It is available in the OEM colors. You specify the color when you order.

Enjoy!
Bill

·
Registered
192 Posts
When you order from Corbin you can request the color you need. Black, Blue, Burgandy, Red, White. They paint to match them. Although I have yet to see a white F6C in person. I may have gone that route if it were available when I got my black one. Anyway, I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and was told it takes about 5 weeks or so to come in. Corbin even offers free installation. I have only seen the ones on display at the Corbin store in Ormond Beach, Fl. They look awesome for sure. They look great on Bobmoe's bike in pictures. I think they are the best looking ones I have seen. I did see a Valkyrie with the OEM bags at the dealer last week. Wasn't really impressed with the looks, but they appear to be bigger than the Corbin.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Got mine, today.
What are your impressions? I had their beetle bags on a zzr1200 and was not impressed with the capacity or the size of the opening on the lids. These look a bit bigger. I am in Palm Coast, so maybe I will see you around and get a "real live" look!

·
Registered
192 Posts
What are your impressions? I had their beetle bags on a zzr1200 and was not impressed with the capacity or the size of the opening on the lids. These look a bit bigger. I am in Palm Coast, so maybe I will see you around and get a "real live" look!
Palm Coast? The Corbin store is in Ormond about a mile from Rossmeyer Harley. They have a set on display in the showroom. You should definitely check it out. I will say that when I looked at them in the store, the opening does seem a bit weird shaped and maybe a bit narrower than what you would expect. But they flow with the fender pretty much perfectly.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts