Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for those with Corbin bags...
1.How long does it take to install/remove them? (just the bags)
2.How does the bike look with just the mounting hardware installed w/o bags?
3.Does anyone have pics of the mounting hardware installed on the bike w/o
the bags?
4.Those that have purchased them, any regrets?

No doubt they are the best looking/fitting bag on the Valkyrie, hands down. I'd like feedback good and bad. I don't care for the cheap look of the stock bag on this gorgeous bike, kind of ruins the bike. I don't want to "rig" anything either. I prefer a clean well fitted/painted matched bag, although these are a good chunk of change.
TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
1. Takes about 5 or 6 minutes to remove the bags (five nuts/bolts per side). About 10 minutes to reinstall. Cross brace holding bags together near the bottom rear can be a bit tricky.

2. Never took any pics of the hardware mounted.

3. No regrets. Corbin makes a quality product. They make many one-off items that only Corbin sells, like the hard bags for the Valkyrie. As a result their items are expensive. It took nine weeks to receive my custom Corbin bags. Worth the wait and worth the price. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Takes about 5 or 6 minutes to remove the bags (five nuts/bolts per side). About 10 minutes to reinstall. Cross brace holding bags together near the bottom rear can be a bit tricky.

2. Never took any pics of the hardware mounted.

3. No regrets. Corbin makes a quality product. They make many one-off items that only Corbin sells, like the hard bags for the Valkyrie. As a result their items are expensive. It took nine weeks to receive my custom Corbin bags. Worth the wait and worth the price. You get what you pay for.
I do agree, one gets what one pays for. The Corbin bags on the Valkyrie are a high quality fit and finish, properly mounted hard bag.
Thank you for your response

1 - 3 of 3 Posts