Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Went two seasons on the stock seat and that was all I could take. I looked for many options but Corbin was it. I believe the two options are the Gunslinger solo seat (looks nice and conforms to the rear of the bike) and Dual Tourer. I bought the Dual Tourer for my bike just because it gave me more options with the back rest. My 2014 has a custom paint job. The first owner owned a paint shop. I'm the third owner. Here's a pic of my bike. It's light metal flake with ghost flames. I didn't buy it because of the paint, but for the performance and ratings of the bike.

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Mountain

Premium Member
Well looks like I will need a corbin now...my wife is officially sick of bike talk, so I will tell her we need it later :sneaky:
When I mounted the Corbin Dual Tourer it had a set screw for the back rest. It prevents theft of the back rest (they are laughably expensive) by securing it to the seat, but I can remove it (the bike looks way better without it) or I can move it to the back slot for a passenger. It stays in place very well when I ride and I'm happy I decided not to use the set screw. Time will tell if I will regret that (no regerts 馃ぃ).

As far as your wife officially being tired of bike talk, we're here for you man.

Premium Member
Agree the bike looks way better with out it. I didn't buy it because I figure I am leaning forward most of the time, so what benefit would I get out of it?
In my case, with the back rest in, it settles me into the saddle more, especially on the curves. Definitely has a better feeling of controlling the bike. It makes a difference for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts