Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there everyone.
I have some extra items which came with the bike I purchased, but don't need. Putting them out there if anyone is interested.
I have the chromed side and pivot covers. $300 for the set of four. (around $600 new)
I have a Corbin seat with two Corbin backrests as well.
The seat is in great shape. I like it, but it sits me back further than stock and even with some ROX risers, I still feel further back than I like, so selling. $700 ($820 new) for the seat and $200 ($328 new) each for the backrests. $1000 for the set. Shipping is additional for all items. Thanks!
View attachment 12888
Footwear Shoe Synthetic rubber Musical instrument accessory Personal protective equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dave, so I'm curious, did you sell the Corbin seat? I already have one, but surprised that this didn't generate more response. Also, I just noticed that you're only a few miles away from me, so you should come out for a ride with some of the other Valk 1800's in the area! Seems like we've only been able to get 4 at a time out of the several in the area.
Land vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
584 Posts
Dave, so I'm curious, did you sell the Corbin seat? I already have one, but surprised that this didn't generate more response. Also, I just noticed that you're only a few miles away from me, so you should come out for a ride with some of the other Valk 1800's in the area! Seems like we've only been able to get 4 at a time out of the several in the area. View attachment 12914
"Only" 4 at a time. Seeing one Valk is rare. Seeing two is exceptional. Three or more is a unicorn! That's a hell of a pic.

Richmonder

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dave, so I'm curious, did you sell the Corbin seat? I already have one, but surprised that this didn't generate more response. Also, I just noticed that you're only a few miles away from me, so you should come out for a ride with some of the other Valk 1800's in the area! Seems like we've only been able to get 4 at a time out of the several in the area. View attachment 12914
Love that pic. Parked like intelligent human beings. I remember when the guys I rode with years ago always parked together, backed in wheel to left lock. Lined up like aircraft on a carrier. Makes a nice statement.

Fast forward to today...we look like a herd of cattle fighting for that spot under the shade tree.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Plant Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Plant community

·
Registered
460 Posts
Also notice everyone appears to have a different front tire. I didn't know we had that many choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts