Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body do this? Just not feeling the chrome...... If so would love pictures . Thanks,Rod

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thought about it with my Rush exhaust, but they wanted $600 to do it. Too expensive for me. I sandblasted the pipes and painted them with VHT header paint. They look awesome. Not as tough of a coating, but a heck of a lot cheaper to do.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thought about it with my Rush exhaust, but they wanted $600 to do it. Too expensive for me. I sandblasted the pipes and painted them with VHT header paint. They look awesome. Not as tough of a coating, but a heck of a lot cheaper to do.

Are those Goldwing pipes? Did those fit on without modification? Those extra long pipes look pretty sick!

Reactions: Hot Rod

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've seen the ceramic coated pipes from Torqmaster on his site . The black ceramic with polished aluminum tips looks pretty **** nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have seen a guy on an old Harley with red ceramic coated pipes, so maybe they can do blue as well. As the pipes heat up the darken in color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Apparently Chilli Red and Alaskan Blue are color options for ceramic coating.. As seen on fastfoxperformance.com

I can't post links yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts