Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to add an avatar. Either loading it from Photobucket or selecting it locally from my phone, I get an Invalid File error. Tried both ways several times. It's just a 80x80 pixel jpg file that I've used on several other forums for this purpose. Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you clarify how it's not working?

Thanks!

Kyle
Tap or click on Like and nothing happens. Usually the link changes to 'Unlike' and it displays at the bottom of the post that you have liked it, along with everybody else who's liked it. None of that seems to be working.

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Thank you for letting us know, I have reported the like function not working on the site. We will try to fix it as soon as we can.

Case #2147644

~ Glenda

·
Super Moderator
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for letting us know, I have reported the like function not working on the site. We will try to fix it as soon as we can.

Case #2147644

~ Glenda
Oops -- tried to Like this, but I can't! :D

Thanks!!

·
Administrator
155 Posts
This issue is still currently being worked on.

I'm glad you were able to save your Avatar, what actions did you take to have it save?
Anyone else able to save?

Richard.

·
Registered
269 Posts

I'm glad you were able to save your Avatar, what actions did you take to have it save?

Richard.
I don't know if this had anything to do with Sleepngbear's issue, but for me, I just realized that the profile pic and the avatar are 2 separate things. I'd set a profile pic and could see it in my profile, but it would not show up in the forum posts. I just now found a setting for avatar and set that, and it shows up. This was not obvious to me so it might cause some confusion for others also. Or I just invented a new level of stupidity for myself.

·
Super Moderator
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

Richard.
From my Mac, I just browsed for the file locally that I've used for other forums and uploaded it, and this time it just worked. I know I tried the same thing at least once before reporting it here.

Or I just invented a new level of stupidity for myself.
Youve got a long way to go to get to my level. :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts