Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Boulevard wind screen with an MRA X-Creen deflector. Also have a custom made 20 inch screen made by Slipstream. First 200.00 gets it all. I'm 6' & this set-up would be OK for a shorter person. I ended up getting the Honda tall screen which sits higher on the bike. Thanks for looking.....Rod

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have for sale a Boulevard wind screen with an MRA X-Creen deflector. Also have a custom made 20 inch screen made by Slipstream. First 200.00 gets it all. I'm 6' & this set-up would be OK for a shorter person. I ended up getting the Honda tall screen which sits higher on the bike. Thanks for looking.....Rod
Can I ask what you're going to be doing instead? And your thoughts on the Boulevard screen?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can I ask what you're going to be doing instead? And your thoughts on the Boulevard screen?
Got the full sized Honda screen. I was simply too tall for the Boulevard as the air stream was catching the top of my helmet with the tall screen pictured. The Honda tall mounts up higher & therefore the same size screen will be about 4" higher. The top of the screen on my new set-up is about even with my eyes after angling back the screen with a 1" spacer as many have done ......Rod

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was designed to knock the push off the torso which it does....But it brings wind noise with it. The MRA spoiler cuts the noise but I had got use to more wind protection & had the tall screen made for me by Slipstreamer it looked great on the bike but at 6' with a longish torso it just didn't work for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts