Yes, here it is:
I finished the brackets and mounted the fairing properly. It is pretty solid and I doubt it will flop around. Mind you, this is a cheap ABS fairing, so you never know. If the test runs go well, then I will purchase a good quality fairing and trace out my lines on it and cut it out. That will be done later this summer. This one, I had to glue the crap out of it to get the inside brackets to hold because the pins used to hold the two pieces together were slightly off and I had to remove a couple of pins to put the brackets on.
I made a couple of metal brackets welded to sone 1-1/2" angle iron to go on both sides that use the existing bolts on each side of the forks. I then used a couple of handle bar windshield mounts to hold the top of the fairing. I used my cousins plasma cutter to cut out the brackets.
I wasn't crazy on the look at first, but it is growing on me. My main concern with me is the air management. How it looks is not as important as long as it doesn't look horrible like my first try. The black beluga. ;D
Excuse my welding, I am not great at it, but it holds. I bolted the metal bracket to the plastic inner bracket.
Here is how it looks. *I did order a windshield for it, but I haven't received it yet. I will post a picture of the completed project when I get it.