Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just touching base from the Gold Coast Queensland Australia. Im a new Valkyrie owner. My name is Tony just traded a BMW Sports bike for a 2015 Valkyrie. Love this bike, love the fact there is no vibration and my fingers dont go numb. When i bought the bike it has LED lights behind the side covers and rear seat. The LEDS of the radiator side are not working, ive tried to remove the shroud, taken out two bolts and press clips but the shroud wont move. My question, is there another bolt that i havnt seen, or can some one out there give me some advice how to remove this shroud to get to the LRD lights. Thankyou in advance and i look forward to being on this site. Tony

·
Registered
547 Posts
tc, welcome to the fray. this puddle you find yourself in is woefully shallow. but somebody will eventually step in. radiator shrouds. stop!. those badges on the side are not LED illuminated. stop!. they are just badges.
yes the shrouds can come off, for service. but I would recommend not fussing with them unless you have good reason to go under there. all the plastic on the front of this sled is held with push pin reusuable rivet poppers. kinda cheesy but its plastic, so. just don't do it.
and yes I did say welcome. ok got that out of the way. you mite be lucky and see one of the other three f6c in oz. maybe. or not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i know the badge is not illuminated, the previous owner has put LED lights behind the shroud, just wanted to see why they were only working on one side. Dcided to not bother and disconnected the setup all good now. I must be a lucy man cause the cruiser club i ride with here on the Gold Coast in Australia has tree valkyrie owners. I must admit there are very hard to get down under. Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts