Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
927 Posts
Indeed. Great bunch of people on here. Everyone has knowledge, skills and experiences that they share. I have made some really good friends here, including some I may never get to meet, and some who have moved on to other bikes or from motorcycling altogether. On that note, when they asked me to be the site moderator, about which I know very little, I agreed because the site has always been civil, friendly and nonconfrontational. It seems to pretty much run itself. Some forums are focused on all the negativity in the world and conversations get nasty and ugly. I'd have no part of modding a site like that. One of the main rules here is that it be kept family friendly and free of politics. It makes the job very easy, and I don't have to do a lot other than an occasional admonition or spam removal. So from that perspective, I appreciate not only the camaraderie but also the cooperation.

I do wish more members would get involved and/or join and keep this forum more engaged. We have a lot of lurkers and dormant memberships.

Richmonder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts