Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to adjust the throttle on this to make the overall travel shorter to wide open? Coming from sport bikes, I feel like trying to hit wide open on this throttle, I'm twisting for days. To the point that I'm not comfortable because my elbow is now all the way down. It seems like it's a full 180' of travel. Any way to get this around 100-120 degrees with stock adjustments, or do I have to buy something to modify it?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Is there any way to adjust the throttle on this to make the overall travel shorter to wide open? Coming from sport bikes, I feel like trying to hit wide open on this throttle, I'm twisting for days. To the point that I'm not comfortable because my elbow is now all the way down. It seems like it's a full 180' of travel. Any way to get this around 100-120 degrees with stock adjustments, or do I have to buy something to modify it?

I did hear of someone wondering the same thing and I believe that they had a fix, but I don't know if it was on this site or the other Valkyrie site. It was a couple of years ago. I am not that much into speed, so I never really paid much attention.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I put a plastic cam that increases the circumference of the throttle on my ZX-10R. Unfortunately, it's made by a Kawasaki Forum member for Kawasaki's. Some people have used plastic wrap ties positioned under the throttle cable. The throttle cable rides on the wrap ties. You will more than likely need to adjust the cables as you go. GL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts