1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
981 Posts
Hell of a nice Corbin seat. And I'm assuming the engine is unharmed. It even has fog lights. I wouldn't buy it to fix it up because the repairs would likely outweigh the savings of a good used one, but it would make an excellent parts bike. What a shame to see that beauty in the boneyard, Would love to know the story.

Richmonder

Reactions: tngarren

·
Super Moderator
981 Posts
Man. If I had the space, I'd buy it just for the parts. That seat alone is worth that, and I could use a set of fog lamps. Heartbreaking!

Richmonder

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’d snap that up if it was here in Australia, can’t believe someone from this group wouldn’t do the same.

When I had my two Yamaha Warriors XV1700 parts were becoming extremely hard to find World Wide. Anyone seeing a write-off / parts bike would pounce on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
981 Posts
two different seats in the pictures.
Very good observation! Did someone actually go to the trouble of changing them for the photo session? I can't imagine whoever is putting this up to salvage has both and would go to that much trouble. Weird.

Richmonder

·
Super Moderator
981 Posts
Now at $1,000 with less than 3 hours to go. This is killing me.

Richmonder

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$1,600 now. I just sold a Valk and it's killing me too. Please buy her and start a project thread.

·
Super Moderator
981 Posts
Looks like the final bid was $2900. That's a fair price for that I think. The parts alone are certainly worth it. I hope whoever got it will fix it up and ride it though. The fact that it sold for $2900 leads me to think someone has plans. And I'm glad it didn't just get sold for scrap.

Richmonder

1 - 13 of 13 Posts