Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pick up an Airhawk seat cushion for my Valkyrie. I'm currently running the Corbin Dual Tour seat and was wondering if anyone else is running the Airhawk on this seat. If so, which Airhawk are you running? There are a few different options of Airhawk's and I want to get one that I know will fit the seat.

·
Registered
492 Posts
On longer rides I’ll put a Wild Ass seat cushion on my Corbin.
(it’s the same air cushion as a air hawk but has memory foam in it)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im just reading this.. Hate to point at the obvious but.... Why would you spend all that money on a Corbin only to need to buy an Air Hawk? Just sounds odd to me.. Can I make a recommendation?
Have you considered a sheep hyde? IMHO just as good as an Airhawk and looks not 1/10th as stupid when you get off the bike. They let air travel through to ventilate your butt just like an Airhawk. I use one.. $30 at Ikea. Was able to ride from Vegas to Tucson in one sitting. 450 miles for me.

Reactions: RRoy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im just reading this.. Hate to point at the obvious but.... Why would you spend all that money on a Corbin only to need to buy an Air Hawk? Just sounds odd to me.. Can I make a recommendation?
Have you considered a sheep hyde? IMHO just as good as an Airhawk and looks not 1/10th as stupid when you get off the bike. They let air travel through to ventilate your butt just like an Airhawk. I use one.. $30 at Ikea. Was able to ride from Vegas to Tucson in one sitting. 450 miles for me. View attachment 12753
[/QUOTE

I actually bought the bike with the Corbin on it and have put on about 3500 miles with it the last couple months. I’m just looking for something a bit more comfortable on the really long trips. Thanks for the recommendation on the sheep hide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking to pick up an Airhawk seat cushion for my Valkyrie. I'm currently running the Corbin Dual Tour seat and was wondering if anyone else is running the Airhawk on this seat. If so, which Airhawk are you running? There are a few different options of Airhawk's and I want to get one that I know will fit the seat.
I just made a 6 hour freeway dash after not riding much the last two years. Stock solo seat. I would not have considered this ride without my Airhawk.
You can adjust the air level in the seat, I normally run very little air.
Also, just get the Rivco pegs first. So sleek and they work.
I’ve never had a sheepskin because I always thought they were ugly.
The Airhawk comes off ez-pz for short rides.
Sure wouldn’t mind a custom seat. Could see myself using the Airhawk with it too.
It will raise you up in the seat a little.
Rich, no offense I like your bike. I will tease you about that trunk later.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just made a 6 hour freeway dash after not riding much the last two years. Stock solo seat. I would not have considered this ride without my Airhawk.
You can adjust the air level in the seat, I normally run very little air.
Also, just get the Rivco pegs first. So sleek and they work.
I’ve never had a sheepskin because I always thought they were ugly.
The Airhawk comes off ez-pz for short rides.
Sure wouldn’t mind a custom seat. Could see myself using the Airhawk with it too.
It will raise you up in the seat a little.
Rich, no offense I like your bike. I will tease you about that trunk later.
Not as silly as an Airhawk. Those things look like some type of pad for hemmoroids 🤣

1 - 10 of 10 Posts