Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was the cheapest Valk I could find online in the entire US, and luckily it happened to be in my state, barely. I had to drive 180 miles to a dealership in Kingman AZ to pick it up. Then I rode it home in the freezing rain for 3 hours with no rain gear. Loved every minute of it!

The bike is in immaculate condition. It had 8,200 miles on it. The stock tires still had plenty of thread, the oil was fresh, and I couldn't believe I was about to own something that nice. It's been 5 weeks or so and I still can't believe I own something that nice. I feel like I'm borrowing it from a much cooler person than myself.

The only nit I have to pick about the purchasing experience is that the dealership told me over the phone that it was the ABS model and it wasn't. I don't particularly mind not having ABS, but I would rather have it than not, and it bothers me that they told me it had it without even looking to make sure. Then again, it was a (mostly) Harley dealership, so what do ya expect? lol

But, I still think I got a **** of a bargain and I am very happy with the bike. Now I'm just going through the process of making this bike mine. Mods, accessories, etc.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I read your stuff like this and you sound just like me. I'm a 60 year old kid with a new toy. I have a riding mower bought it 2002 and still get tickled that I can ride it and don't have to push a mower.

:D

I still can't believe I own something that nice.
I'm really happy for you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I read your stuff like this and you sound just like me. I'm a 60 year old kid with a new toy. I have a riding mower bought it 2002 and still get tickled that I can ride it and don't have to push a mower.
:DI'm really happy for you.

Same here , very happy for you and that is the price i paid for mine last june - they still have them at Hall's Honda Mobile Alabama. . Love this bike and my Honda powered Zero turn = Love Honda's

·
Registered
403 Posts
I paid a lot more than that for my Valk four years ago, but I don't regret it one bit. Best bike I have owned. Soon, I will be able to get it out again and ride. Once the salt gets off the road.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

/forum/images/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

I still can't believe I own something that nice.
I'm really happy for you.
Yep, just like you.. Minus 21 years. 😏🤣

Thanks though. As cheap as it was, it's still the most expensive thing I've ever purchased. It just works, and it ended up being better than I thought it would be. It's the first vehicle I've owned that I can't wait to wash. And I hate cleaning anything.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
256 Posts
Glad you're happy but wish you'd have seen Big St Charles Motorsports online... they still have dozens in the 2014 red and black colors brand new zero miles for $7999 and the red 2015 for $8999 was in there about 3 weeks ago and they have at least six on the showroom floor and more in the back

·
Registered
487 Posts
Glad you're happy but wish you'd have seen Big St Charles Motorsports online... they still have dozens in the 2014 red and black colors brand new zero miles for $7999 and the red 2015 for $8999 was in there about 3 weeks ago and they have at least six on the showroom floor and more in the back
But what is the out the door price?
When I bought mine it was close to $1000 for set up, delivery and paperwork charges and then tax and license at most places in Wis.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's great, but too much for me. Those bikes would have been over $9k and $10k out the door. Not to mention however much it would have cost me to get the bike home from wherever they are.

The sticker price on my bike was $6997. Then i talked them down about $300 to get the out the door price of $7,999.99. And I'll take the 8k miles for that price. I know the bike is barely broken in at that mileage.

·
Registered
38 Posts
But what is the out the door price?
When I bought mine it was close to $1000 for set up, delivery and paperwork charges and then tax and license at most places in Wis.
I bought my new Valk from Big Charles in January.. $7999... OTD $8,678... I drove up and trailered it home...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts