Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

2015 Goldwing Valkyrie for sale

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Arkyrider 
#1 ·
For Sale: 2015 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie....Excellent/Like New Condition...Asking Price: $9850.00
Mileage: 2960...First service has not been done.
Accessories include OEM Luggage Rack & backrest, OEM Studded Leather saddlebags, OEM Windshield Bracket w/SlipStreamer 17" Tinted Windshield, Pathfinder Fog Lights, OEM Warranty good till May 2021. Bike has been paid off, awaiting title from Honda Financial.
Located in NW Arkansas,
**Picture does not have Fog Lights shown, will update picture**

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Im looking for a valkyrie, Ive been trying to sell my 1700 yamaha warrior which has lots of custom stuff. my bike has 23,000 miles on it and runs perfectly. Im in calif and if I get sold before u sell yours I would be interested. Im 71 and the warrior just isnt as smooth as a valk. I had a 98 that I put 115,000 miles on it and never had any problems except the rear pinon, I repladed it before it blew up. maybe will talk to u soon.

#10 ·
MITCHEL: this is stephen from ca. My son lives in castel rock co. and he is trying to work at getting the bike picked up before the 7-2-19. some of my problem is our 52 anniversry is 7-1-19 and the wife is not looking too favorably toward me taking off to buy a motorcycle so Im trying to find another way to secure ur bike before the 2nd. and my cell is 530-215-8830

#12 ·
You're not missing anything. The first service is just the service in the owner's manual @ 4k. I had the local Honda dealer do the service at 3k instead of me doing it at 4k because I am selling the bike. It was just an expensive oil change but I basically did it for the new owner since it may be a fly & ride. The new owner will also have proof that it was done if any warranty issues come up.

This bike is sold, pending payment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.