Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 2015 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie....Excellent/Like New Condition...Asking Price: $9850.00
Mileage: 2960...First service has not been done.
Accessories include OEM Luggage Rack & backrest, OEM Studded Leather saddlebags, OEM Windshield Bracket w/SlipStreamer 17" Tinted Windshield, Pathfinder Fog Lights, OEM Warranty good till May 2021. Bike has been paid off, awaiting title from Honda Financial.
Located in NW Arkansas,
**Picture does not have Fog Lights shown, will update picture**

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very nice. Someone will get a smoking deal on a nice setup Valkyrie. The saddle bags and rear mount are awesome. Very useable and look great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For Sale: 2015 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie....Excellent/Like New Condition...Asking Price: $9850.00
Mileage: 2960...First service has not been done.
Accessories include OEM Luggage Rack & backrest, OEM Studded Leather saddlebags, OEM Windshield Bracket w/SlipStreamer 17" Tinted Windshield, Pathfinder Fog Lights, OEM Warranty good till May 2021. Bike has been paid off, awaiting title from Honda Financial.
Located in NW Arkansas,
**Picture does not have Fog Lights shown, will update picture**
Updated picture to show Pathfinder Fog Lights & added speedometer picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im looking for a valkyrie, Ive been trying to sell my 1700 yamaha warrior which has lots of custom stuff. my bike has 23,000 miles on it and runs perfectly. Im in calif and if I get sold before u sell yours I would be interested. Im 71 and the warrior just isnt as smooth as a valk. I had a 98 that I put 115,000 miles on it and never had any problems except the rear pinon, I repladed it before it blew up. maybe will talk to u soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2015 Honda Valkyrie

First service completed by local Honda Dealership on 6-21-19. Current mileage is now 2994. Willing to negotiate with serious buyer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
MITCHEL: this is stephen from ca. My son lives in castel rock co. and he is trying to work at getting the bike picked up before the 7-2-19. some of my problem is our 52 anniversry is 7-1-19 and the wife is not looking too favorably toward me taking off to buy a motorcycle so Im trying to find another way to secure ur bike before the 2nd. and my cell is 530-215-8830

·
Registered
133 Posts
fine looking bike but what is 1st service ? i did an oil change at 4K and think i am good to go till 12K with full synthetic . am i missing something ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're not missing anything. The first service is just the service in the owner's manual @ 4k. I had the local Honda dealer do the service at 3k instead of me doing it at 4k because I am selling the bike. It was just an expensive oil change but I basically did it for the new owner since it may be a fly & ride. The new owner will also have proof that it was done if any warranty issues come up.

This bike is sold, pending payment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts