Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in the box:

1. Honda Tall Windshield (~$300.00)
2. Pathfinder LED Fog Lights with Admore Adapter (~$300.00)
3. Center Stand with all parts including chrome divot (from F6B). (~$300.00/no you can't find a used one)
4. Bottom Belly Pan - Black (~$50.00)

Used:
5. Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bag - Attaches to passenger grab rails, sits on passenger seat. (~$80.00)

I have over $1000 in these parts. I will sell all for $550. This includes shipping (firm).

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Would you sell the fog lights and adapter separately? I can't PM as I haven't posted enough, but you can email me with my nickname at gmail. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes I can split:

$175 for Light Kit & Admore with shipping.

$165 for Center stand with everything needed to install with shipping...

Call or text 716-225-7367

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats left

The windshield and fogs are sold. I still have the rest. If you are interested text me at 716-225-7367

New Center Stand with all accoutrements - $160 (you can't find a used one!)
New Aluminum Belly Pan, Black - $40
Used Tail Pack Bag - $40

Will split, prices include shipping...

·
Registered
43 Posts
If anyone is interested in a tall windshield that had been trimmed by 4 inches, please email me (use my nickname at gmail dot com).

I just bought the tall windshield from PoJo because I trimmed mine by 4 inches (I couldn't see through clearly, specially during rainy nights... I even rode once in the snow and the snow accumulated on it... I had to use my hand as a windshield wiper at the traffic light :) ). I think that's a bit too much trimmed to my taste and I will trim the new one by only 1.5 inches.

I will post photos (or email photos upon request) later.

·
Registered
43 Posts
With brackets and all that is needed to install it (still new in the box) as I will be replacing it with the new one and will reuse the brackets I already have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts