Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from Arkansas. Glad to be a member though not a actual owner yet, bike will be here Monday or Tuesday. Local dealer has a 2014 blue one coming in for me & will have it ready for delivery next week. Ordered Honda bags, backrest w/luggage rack to start off with more farkling to come. Previous bike was VTX1800T. That bike was a beast but I have a feeling I will enjoy this one more. Riding consists of mostly NW Ar & OK with an annual trip to Colorado (avg 2800-3000 miles round trip).

·
Registered
216 Posts
I had a VTX1800R. While they weren't slow bikes, you'll probably like the Valkyrie more. It's not so top heavy and feels a lot more balanced than the VTX1800s.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2014 Valkyrie finally delivered...

Finally picked up the Valkyrie this morning. 2014 Blue w/Black. After reading all the posts, reviews, and the general census about the Valkyrie I am not disappointed. I really do like this bike. Smooth ride, smooth shifting, easy handling, and power galore. This bike is so freakin cool.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I know what you mean. I love mine more and more every day. The most underrated bike out there and the best deal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Arky, I'm in Fayetteville and yet to see another F6C on the road here. See ya around...

Good chance we will pass each other, I'm in Cave Springs (a lot) visiting kids. Same here in Fort Smith, haven't seen a single F6C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts