Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie. 1832cc, 118 HP. 25XXX miles. Dark Red Metallic. Excellent condition. Extremely fast and smooth cruiser with Honda reliability. Includes; Windshield, Throttle Lock cruise control, Battery tender, Drivers/Pass backrest, Floor boards, Memory Foam seat, Fog Lamps, Removable Saddle Bags, Luggage Rack, Garmin GPS, Tire Pressure Monitor, GoPro Hero Camera and mount. Clean title, No accidents. Motorcycle dolly included. More pics available on https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-VALKYRIE-5017460366 $9000. Neg. Will consider trade for an F6B. Easier to call or text- Three Oh Five- 98six-55-six six.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Sky

·
Registered
176 Posts
Tell me about the seat. Willing to sell separate?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The seat was redone by Mean City and they shaved down the original foam and added a layer of memory foam. No, prefer to sell with the bike. Thank you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Keywasted,
Have you tried Cycle Trader? The Florida Valks I've seen listed don't seem to last that long.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If I didn't already have one, I'd be all OVER that! That's a great deal for someone.

Richmonder

Reactions: KUGO and Keywasted

·
Registered
174 Posts
I’m not going far. F6B is my next ride in succession from a VTX1800R and then the Valk.
[/QUOTE]

I've read the B saddlebags are a bit small?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts