21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hang in there, I wouldn't give it away. Just coming into Florida riding season and these bikes are not popular or sought after. I see bikes listing for $4k more than I paid (including tax, tag, title) and actually selling for $3k to $3.5k more. It will sell the right buyer is coming. You are priced to sell.

·
Registered
460 Posts
TTT, I had to look that one up...options include: Third tear toilet, trouble in terrorist town, time talent treasure, tiller towards trouble, truth takes time, tongue tied terror, tax tag title, tummy touching table, terrible terry tate, to the top.

I guessed to the top. I'm shocked as one recently sold at a dealer for over $12k bare bones stock. Have you had any inquiries? Where is it listed? I'm on Cycle Trader and Craigslist daily and have not seen it? Maybe your listing has expired?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
TTT, I had to look that one up...options include: Third tear toilet, trouble in terrorist town, time talent treasure, tiller towards trouble, truth takes time, tongue tied terror, tax tag title, tummy touching table, terrible terry tate, to the top.

I guessed to the top. I'm shocked as one recently sold at a dealer for over $12k bare bones stock. Have you had any inquiries? Where is it listed? I'm on Cycle Trader and Craigslist daily and have not seen it? Maybe your listing has expired?
It’s been on both CL and CT. Plenty of bites but haven’t set the hook yet.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I see the subject line was updated to 'SOLD'. Congratulations to Keywasted and to the new owner, who got a very good deal.

Reactions: Keywasted

·
Registered
584 Posts
Agreed. So Keywasted, what are you going to ride now?

Richmonder

·
Registered
584 Posts
Outstanding! I get a newsletter from the Honda dealer where I bought my CTX a few years back, and they have a blue F6B with 12K miles on it. Love that bike. Keep us posted!

Richmonder

Reactions: Keywasted
21 - 36 of 36 Posts