Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am reluctantly selling my 2014 Dark Red Metallic Valkyrie. Looks, runs, and drives like new. Always garaged and mechanic owned. Synthetic fluid changes every 2500 miles in both the engine and final drive. The bike is equipped with the following accessories:
Matching color Corbin bags
Corbin solo seat and removable backrest (stock Honda seat, passenger seat, and Hondaline backrest included in sale)

Hondaline LED fog lights
Hondaline tall windshield and bracket
Arlen Ness mirrors
J & M chrome handlebar mounted self amplified stereo with built in volume control with 1/8 plug
Black powder coated Switchblade valve cover mounted highway pegs
All Balls tapered steering neck bearings installed (big difference in handling and tracking)
Bridgestone tires front and rear with 3000 miles
FOBO 2 tire sensors front and rear (sends tire pressures and temperatures to phone via Bluetooth)
RAM mount with extra large phone mount
ROX 2" rise pivoting handlebar risers (with brackets to raise the gauge pod using stock cables and hoses) easily reversed
matching color Hondaline filler panels installed (stock black powder coated grab rails removed and included)
Vista Cruise throttle lock
Shinhopples grip covers
Honda Factory shop manual
Factory matched touch up paint
3 sets of keys for the bike and saddle bags
I love the bike but I also have a Honda F6B and a lot of other vehicles and am running out of inside storage space
I am asking $9995.
I can be contacted via phone/text at 352-804-2848 or Emailed @ [email protected] for additional information
or more pictures.
Located in Silver Springs, Florida. Might deliver within 500 miles with the right offer.
Thanks for your interest, Bob

Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread
Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel
Fuel tank Odometer Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Fuel tank Plant Wheel Tire Vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts