Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 Honda Valkyrie. 1832cc. Fantastic Bike. It runs best on 87 Octane gas and I’ve run only non-ethanol since we moved to Florida. It’s been customized for comfort (it’s been lowered approximately 2”), "Blacked-Out", and looks great without being flashy:

• Rivco centerstand
  • Lower Wing lowering bracket ¾”
  • Kuryakyn Chrome ISO-Grips
  • Kuryakyn ISO-Throttle Boss
  • Hondaline windshield and mounts
  • Rivco “Switchblade”/Flip-Out highway pegs
  • Hondaline saddlebag mounts
  • Hondaline Six Pack Rack
  • Saddleman large Drifter saddlebags
  • Corbin dual touring saddle with matching backrest
  • Talisman tank bib
  • Belly Pan protector
  • Black trim accents (replaced chrome colored accents)
Bike comes with cover, manual, the chrome accent pieces that I swapped out for the black, and extra oil filters. I’ve just changed the oil and it has approximately 9,000 miles on it. I say approximately because It has 8,900 and I still take it out for 70 to 80 mile jaunts when the temps get over 60 degrees. Asking $8,000.

·
Registered
225 Posts
With all of those accessories, that price is almost too good to be true. What part of Florida?

·
Registered
157 Posts
2014 Honda Valkyrie. 1832cc. Fantastic Bike. It runs best on 87 Octane gas and I’ve run only non-ethanol since we moved to Florida. It’s been customized for comfort (it’s been lowered approximately 2”), "Blacked-Out", and looks great without being flashy:

• Rivco centerstand
  • Lower Wing lowering bracket ¾”
  • Kuryakyn Chrome ISO-Grips
  • Kuryakyn ISO-Throttle Boss
  • Hondaline windshield and mounts
  • Rivco “Switchblade”/Flip-Out highway pegs
  • Hondaline saddlebag mounts
  • Hondaline Six Pack Rack
  • Saddleman large Drifter saddlebags
  • Corbin dual touring saddle with matching backrest
  • Talisman tank bib
  • Belly Pan protector
  • Black trim accents (replaced chrome colored accents)
Bike comes with cover, manual, the chrome accent pieces that I swapped out for the black, and extra oil filters. I’ve just changed the oil and it has approximately 9,000 miles on it. I say approximately because It has 8,900 and I still take it out for 70 to 80 mile jaunts when the temps get over 60 degrees. Asking $8,000.

[email protected]

Now that's a nice looking bike! Good luck with the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts