Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original owner, purchased in 2017, Burgundy color. Just completed 4K scheduled maintenance which is basically an oil change and motorcycle inspection. Always stored in garage and covered.
I have added the MRA shield which is basically a fly screen and have a tank bag and a tail bag. Airhawk cushion for comfort, actually works. $7500 non-negotiable.

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Agreed! If no mechanical or cosmetic issues, I might say it's a bit low. If you look on cycletrader.com, you won't find one that well equipped and that low of mileage anywhere near that. I felt I did really well getting my 2014 with 108 miles for $8500 with only a windshield. You still can't find a deal as good as mine on Cycletrader.com. Someone should SNAP yours up for $7500.

Richmonder

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would ask somewhere between $8,000 and $9,000 then. It is EASILY worth that, unless you just want a quick sale, in which case, you'll quickly have it.

Richmonder

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't really care if it sells or not. It is just that I find that I have to talk myself into going for a ride.
The 4K scheduled maintenance was completed at the Honda dealership in Pensacola, Florida

1 - 9 of 9 Posts