Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

2014 Honda Valkyrie – Dark Red Metallic -- $9,000

5K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  tngarren 
#1 ·
Up for sale, 2014 Honda Valkyrie in showroom condition. I bought this Valkyrie brand new in 2014 from Honda of Melbourne, FL. It has been meticulously maintained and garaged since day one. It has 9,955 miles on it.

No scratches in paint or chrome – anywhere. Looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Take a look at the attached pictures … and you’ll see it is in excellent condition with a long list of accessories including:

• Honda Original Equipment Windshield
• Honda Original Equipment Leather Saddle Bags and Mounts
• Corbin Seat with Driver and Passenger Backrests
• Kuryakin Switchblade Driver’s Pegs
• Brakeaway Cruise Control
• Kuryakin Low Profile Mirrors
• Custom LED Brake Flasher
• Custom GPS Center Mount – Can Be Used on Almost Any GPS
• Kuryakin Lower Road Lights
• Brand New Front and Rear Tires

I am selling the Valkyrie because I am switching to a Goldwing Trike.

Asking $9,000

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It's a fair price, glws. I bought a blue one from them, they cheated me a little bit but I accept that it's kinda my fault being a bit naive and not knowing what to look for. Wish I'd held out for a red anyway, my first bike was a blue one and now this one so I''ve gotten a bit bored of the color.

#5 ·
Up for sale, 2014 Honda Valkyrie in showroom condition. I bought this Valkyrie brand new in 2014 from Honda of Melbourne, FL. It has been meticulously maintained and garaged since day one. It has 9,955 miles on it.

No scratches in paint or chrome – anywhere. Looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Take a look at the attached pictures … and you’ll see it is in excellent condition with a long list of accessories including:

• Honda Original Equipment Windshield
• Honda Original Equipment Leather Saddle Bags and Mounts
• Corbin Seat with Driver and Passenger Backrests
• Kuryakin Switchblade Driver’s Pegs
• Brakeaway Cruise Control
• Kuryakin Low Profile Mirrors
• Custom LED Brake Flasher
• Custom GPS Center Mount – Can Be Used on Almost Any GPS
• Kuryakin Lower Road Lights
• Brand New Front and Rear Tires

I am selling the Valkyrie because I am switching to a Goldwing Trike.

Asking $9,000

Is this still for sale by any chance ?

#6 ·
The response prior to yours was in Nov 2017, that it was indeed sold. Here is another bike in a more recent post on this site, but about $2k more.... 2014 Valkyrie for sale by original owner. Only 3770... There may be others on this site, and also check cycletrader.com and be ready for an out of state trip, it'll be worth it. These bikes are phenomenal.

#8 ·
Well, since the thread is alive again. I did a quick search on cycletrader.com for '14 - '15 Valks. Found maybe 25 for sale across the US. Funny thing, 90% had less than 10K miles, 50% less than 5K miles.

Any thoughts as to why so many of these wonderful bikes were purchased but hardly ridden?

Are the roughly 3,000 Valks out there being saved, collected, forgotten, ridden?

#13 ·
I don't think that is unique to Valkyries, as there are plenty of Goldwings, Hardleys and other bikes, and boats for that matter, for sale with very little use. I think people buy the dream of using them all the time, and then the realities of weather, family, other recreations competing for their time, etc. become the reality, and THOSE are the ones found for sale rather than getting high mileage. I've commented before, extended warranties seem to be priced with the expectation that the average rider is only going to log a few thousand miles a year.

#9 ·
It's a mystery to me. I bought mine a year and a half ago with 108 miles on it - practically showroom except for a small scratch in the grab rail. Some Asian guy owned it for a few years after buying it new and apparently parked it in his garage. I suspect the sheer power of the thing scared him. The bike can be very daunting for those not used to having a jet propelled tank between their legs. I wouldn't think most people would be buying the Valk as a first bike and would have worked their way up to it by the time they're considering one, so the first-time buyer theory is probably not common except in my case. But hey - for those looking for a nice used one, it sure is nice to be able to get a good one with low mileage! Whatever the reason, I was thrilled to find mine.

Richmonder

Reactions: tngarren
#12 ·
That is a really good description Richmonder. It takes a unique person to love the uniqueness of the Valk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.