Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a sneak peak from the interweb, that will supposedly be available soon to we F6C Goldwing Valkyrie riders. :eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Frankly, I find the lousy seat.
Saddlebags ... notch for turn signals. ugly as
I continued with my backpack.
Those who want to choose the equipment should have F6B

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I probably won't buy them, but they look pretty cool to me. Plus, I am always happy to have options available for my bike. Options are great. I think everyone should feel free to buy whatever bike they want and do whatever they want to it. In matters of opinion, when something is not my cup of tea, instead of voicing my disapproval, I say: "vive la difference."

·
Registered
58 Posts
Exchange, share on a forum does not mean to agree on everything and you have absolutely right, tastes and colors, it is not discussed.
I hope I have not offended you.

no hard feelings

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem , Jean-mi, I know where you are coming from.
I am just having fun finding new parts available, and didn't want any potential buyers to be discouraged.
I like your posts.
PS
I am about to screw the 2"-over-windshield down on the Honda Boulevard mounts.
Thanks to Xyzzy's warnings about the clips, it only took me about 20 minutes to mount it up. I'll take pics today to post tonight. I had my red windscreen painted at my buddy's paint shop to match the dark "smoked" appearance of the Honda emblem on the radiator shrouds. I hope it looks good. I am excited. It may look goofy. ?who knows?

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
I wonder how much and when...I've been hoping someone would come out with hard sided bags for the new Valkyrie.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't wait to see good full pics of these bags installed... I like 'em.
Better for some to have the F6B sure, but having more options available is better for all of us.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm encouraging a company called Moto Machine to hurry up it's production of a set of bag racks to mount on our Valkyrie that will allow me to attach my Hepco Becker hard bags. They tell me they're working on them. Then we can have removable hard bags on a "wing" - a dream of mine for years. If this interests you contact them and tell them so - it may help speed up the process.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts