Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
It is a nice collection of photos but I think I'd rather be able to scroll through them instead of sitting through this video. The engine cutaway photos are some of the best of the bunch. I find it hard to find photos of engines like that often times.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Also the quality of the images is sacrificed in a video like this.
rather see full HQ photo's right from Honda's website.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Its nice to see they want to add little details here and their but they could be doing this in other more beneficial ways to us. What would you guys like to see them do instead of this?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm still waiting to see pictures of someone actually riding the F6C and not those marketing pictures where the man is hunched right over like hes on a terminal speed binge. We have NO idea what ergo are going to be like, at least we know the Valkyrie is polite...:confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm still waiting to see pictures of someone actually riding the F6C and not those marketing pictures where the man is hunched right over like hes on a terminal speed binge. We have NO idea what ergo are going to be like, at least we know the Valkyrie is polite...:confused::rolleyes:
Yeah thats some info I can't wait on, just to find out how well it will suit me.
and at that point hopefully the info ends up into some ergo simulator

·
Registered
214 Posts
So would you consider getting an older one thats used? Might be a good option, save some coin, throw the savings into mods and a case of beer ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts