Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I talked to a couple area dealers that were advertising the super prices and gave a closer guy a chance to meet their numbers

ended up making the deal with the local dealer on one he had for a long time - hawkeye motor sports Davenport IA

purchased today - national motorcycle day ( and friday the 13th)

2014 dark red 0 miles

factory accessories:

windshield, rack, backrest, sidebags all mounted with factory brackets - about 2K list

delivery - 100 miles

rental of small bike for driving test

set up, tax, title, registration

so full out the door - 11,300 $

·
Registered
20 Posts
I traded my Road King which I had for 13 years for a new F6B blue at Sport Cycles of Rockingham a week ago. Sale price was $9498. Based on what they are asking for my trade, it still seems like a good deal for a bike that is FAST = different = FUN ! Not to forget... NEW.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's about what I paid for my 14 non ABS . $9499. Out the door it was around $11400. That is less than I paid for my CTX 3 years ago. I don't know about you guys but this bike is a lot of bike for under 12k.

I wanted one of these 3 years ago but the dealer was such a douche and wouldn't budge a dime at 18k. Now I have one fully acessorized for under 14... Who's laughing now, Malcolm Smith Motorsports? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought my 2014 Red Valkyrie from Honda East in Toledo Oh.
I live in Grand Rapids, Mi.
I am very happy with my new bike.
I paid $9,474 plus tax, title, and plate on June 28 2018.
I see they have dropped the price to $9,379.
$95 less
When I can't believe the price can go any lower, It does!
That includes Freight and Prep :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought my 2014 Red Valkyrie from Honda East in Toledo Oh.
I live in Grand Rapids, Mi.
I am very happy with my new bike.
I paid $9,474 plus tax, title, and plate on June 28 2018.
I see they have dropped the price to $9,379.
$95 less
When I can't believe the price can go any lower, It does!
That includes Freight and Prep :)

lowest I am aware of is 8950 with freight and prep, not financed - 8750 financed

·
Registered
29 Posts
got a call back from a dealer in Wisconsin 262 547 3088 - they have received some more - 3 red ones, not sure of the year

they were at about 9800 + tax, title for either year

·
Registered
163 Posts
These are the best value in a big bike out there ! Was going to fly/rent a car to get one ,but wanted ABS. Lucked up & found an ABS model with 2100 miles absolutely mint 50 miles away for 8700 . Came with throttle lock,small windshield ,3 oil filters,bike cover .....I'm a happy camper ! Patience pays off most of the time !

·
Registered
711 Posts
If you're in my corner of the world, Dale Britton Motorcycles have a brand new red 2015 on the showroom floor. It was sold but the deal went south at the last minute. Might be the last opportunity to buy one out of a crate in Oz.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Having just read this thread from start to finish you don't know how lucky you guys are over in the states for pricing.

I appreciate only the last few posts are relevant for the latest prices but over here in the UK they are still selling for 12 to 15,000 pounds upwards. POUNDS not DOLLARS.Yes i know i am shouting but its very annoying.

The exchange rate at the moment puts 12,000 pounds at about 15,700 dollars.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum I just picked my bike up today a 2014 Red 0 miles (before my test ride LoL) the price was $7999 they have dozens in all three colors all still in the crates... The 2015 in the much sexier red is $1000 more (sorry not THAT sexy to me) This is my 8th bike and 1st metric bike and I couldn't be happier.. after the test ride I remarked to the salesman you'd just have to hate motorcycles to not love this thing at this price

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats Flat Six
$7999 sounds great!
Can you give us the complete out the door price with all of the details?
Thank You

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well I had to pay the $350 shipping and the set up BS and admin fees... I mean its kinda hard to chew that stuff down when they are knocking off 10K!!! Im at work now and don't have it in front of me but am fairly sure it was like $8600-8700 out the door... however since i was an out of state buyer I have pay the tax tag and title out of pocket... ugh

·
Registered
30 Posts
I called around to a few dealers that had them listed for about $8k but after set up fees, etc. they all ended up around $9,400 OTD before tax and license.

I found a smokin' deal on a used red 2014 w/ 8,600 miles and about $1,000 in accessories cross posted off a Goldwing forum. I had just started to seriously consider a new Valk to replace my 2000 Std. so the timing of the ad was perfect. This was an out of state deal and I saved a bundle buying used. Bike is in real nice condition, needs a little TLC and a hydraulic fluid flush.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was lucky enough to pick up a Valkarie 2014 at the sweet list price of $8,000. Came with a manufacturer's warranty for 3 years and I got the 3 year extended warranty for $800. This is a fun ride!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Having just read this thread from start to finish you don't know how lucky you guys are over in the states for pricing.

I appreciate only the last few posts are relevant for the latest prices but over here in the UK they are still selling for 12 to 15,000 pounds upwards. POUNDS not DOLLARS.Yes i know i am shouting but its very annoying.

The exchange rate at the moment puts 12,000 pounds at about 15,700 dollars.
likely there is not still a bunch in warehouses in the UK - but to make up for the great price, I am buying other crap for the bike that will bring it to about 15,000

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello there!
In France, actually a F6c Valkyrie 2014 2015 is sold between 12000 and 13000 Euros. Sometimes 13500.
The former one 1500.: between 6500-7000 and 8500 euros.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I picked up my 2014 F6C in black for $7500 this past Saturday. I could not pass up the deal. My bike has 9,807 miles on it when purchased.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Assuming your bike is in good condition, I think you got a great deal! Black is the fastest color too. Mine's a black 2014 as well. Congrats on your purchase! Happy and safe riding to you.

Richmonder

121 - 140 of 163 Posts