Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there with concrete pricing info? Rumor has it that the Valk should be priced between the CTX1300 Deluxe $17,499 and the F6B ~$20K

·
Registered
120 Posts
That is pretty much on par with what other competitors are priced at. Do you think its possible to talk your way into a lower price than $17,999, or is it kinda non-negotiable?

·
Registered
214 Posts
That is pretty much on par with what other competitors are priced at. Do you think its possible to talk your way into a lower price than $17,999, or is it kinda non-negotiable?
If you wait for sales to die down, maybe even till the end of the year then you might have some luck

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yup. Shopping around and having the patience to wait for when price decreases or for dealers to be easy to work with on chopping price will be worth it

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yea, I'm curious what people are actually paying for the F6C. Do you think that it is the norm to get it under MSRP, or is that the exception? I bet a lot of people don't even negotiate. But you should negotiate whenever you buy a motorcyle or car, right?

·
Registered
117 Posts
you should be able to. it really depends on the area and dealer

but i think if you look around you will find deals

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah there's a good chance you can get a deal, it's a lot of jumping around from one dealer to the other but if the deal is good and you can justify the time spent, go for it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
being a newer freshed model i can see how it could be slightly hard to get a deal

but haggling goes a long way.

·
Registered
214 Posts
being a newer freshed model i can see how it could be slightly hard to get a deal

but haggling goes a long way.
This is always the case with a new bike and even with a new car. best to wait till the end of the year if you want a real deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got mine about a month ago, VIN 554, and there was no getting the $17,999 price down. Not even for this highly experienced salesman killer. :) I did get some great financing which certainly helps... the huge grins whenever I rider her? Priceless.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts