Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reluctantly selling my 2014 Dark Red Metallic Valkyrie. Looks, runs, and drives like new. Always garaged and mechanic owned. Synthetic fluid changes every 2500 miles in both the engine and final drive. The bike is equipped with the following accessories:
Matching color Corbin bags
Corbin solo seat and removable backrest (stock Honda seat, passenger seat, and Hondaline backrest included in sale)

Hondaline LED fog lights
Hondaline tall windshield and bracket
Arlen Ness mirrors
J & M chrome handlebar mounted self amplified stereo with built in volume control with 1/8" plug
Black powder coated Switchblade valve cover mounted highway pegs
All Balls tapered steering neck bearings installed (big difference in handling and tracking)
Bridgestone tires front and rear with 3000 miles
FOBO 2 tire sensors front and rear (sends tire pressures and temperatures to phone via Bluetooth)
RAM mount with extra large phone mount
ROX 2" rise pivoting handlebar risers (with brackets to raise the gauge pod using stock cables and hoses) easily reversed
matching color Hondaline filler panels installed (stock black powder coated grab rails removed and included)
Vista Cruise throttle lock
Shinhopples grip covers
Honda Factory shop manual
Factory matched touch up paint
3 sets of keys for bike and saddlebags
I love the bike but I also have a Honda F6B and a lot of other vehicles and am running out of inside storage space
I am asking $8995.
I can be contacted via phone/text at 352-804-2848 or Emailed @ [email protected] for additional information
or more pictures.
Located in Silver Springs Florida. Might deliver within 500 miles with right offer
Thanks for your interest, Bob

ReplyForward

·
Registered
669 Posts
I for one am going to miss you around here, my friend. You've contributed some great info. That bike of yours is gorgeous. And priced to sell.

Good luck, and thanks.

Richmonder

Reactions: BobR24

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am reluctantly selling my 2014 Dark Red Metallic Valkyrie. Looks, runs, and drives like new. Always garaged and mechanic owned. Synthetic fluid changes every 2500 miles in both the engine and final drive. The bike is equipped with the following accessories:
Matching color Corbin bags
Corbin solo seat and removable backrest (stock Honda seat, passenger seat, and Hondaline backrest included in sale)

Hondaline LED fog lights
Hondaline tall windshield and bracket
Arlen Ness mirrors
J & M chrome handlebar mounted self amplified stereo with built in volume control with 1/8" plug
Black powder coated Switchblade valve cover mounted highway pegs
All Balls tapered steering neck bearings installed (big difference in handling and tracking)
Bridgestone tires front and rear with 3000 miles
FOBO 2 tire sensors front and rear (sends tire pressures and temperatures to phone via Bluetooth)
RAM mount with extra large phone mount
ROX 2" rise pivoting handlebar risers (with brackets to raise the gauge pod using stock cables and hoses) easily reversed
matching color Hondaline filler panels installed (stock black powder coated grab rails removed and included)
Vista Cruise throttle lock
Shinhopples grip covers
Honda Factory shop manual
Factory matched touch up paint
3 sets of keys for bike and saddlebags
I love the bike but I also have a Honda F6B and a lot of other vehicles and am running out of inside storage space
I am asking $8995.
I can be contacted via phone/text at 352-804-2848 or Emailed @ [email protected] for additional information
or more pictures.
Located in Silver Springs Florida. Might deliver within 500 miles with right offer
Thanks for your interest, Bob

View attachment 12542
View attachment 12543
View attachment 12544 View attachment 12548 View attachment 12549 View attachment 12550 View attachment 12552 View attachment 12553 View attachment 12554
ReplyForward
Hello from France! Your bike is very well equiped. Here , such a bike could be easyly sold 13000 or 14000 euros. The basic one price is generally around 12000 euros. But for you: Corbin sear and saddlebags and everything done with great tast, your price is very very interresting.
the futur buyer will be very lucky! 😊
Best regards!
Philippe.

·
Registered
669 Posts
WOW! That was FAST. I envy whomever bought it. They got a nice deal on a gorgeous bike.

Richmonder

Reactions: BobR24

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congratulations on your sale. Good deals don't last long, I thought about it as well. The only factor for me is the low 700 plus miles on mine when I found it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts