Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to do it absolutely love the bike but hurt my back and have to let it go rather then let it sit and collect dust.

1400 miles on it, Aftermarket black mirrors (have the stock mirrors that will go with it) Has a dual usb/cig. charger in the document box that works great for phones gps etc so theres no wires when parked, Otherwise its all stock, the reflectors have been removed from the forks and the license plate bracket. There are two blems in the rear fender that are hard to see but are there from the hard bags rubbing , Also has a small blem in the tank, I can provide more pictures on request.

Bike has never been down, or had any mechanical issues of any sorts. Pretty much brand new

Asking 11,000 O.B.O. Can run the deal through my dealership if there's a trade involved. Don't be afraid to make an offer, I dont need to sell but I'd rather see it go to a good home rather then sit in the corner of the shop.

Best way to get ahold of me is Text message at Five 1 Five 699 Eight 504

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Unfortunately, with the low value of the $CAD against the $US, $11k US translates into $14.5k CAD.
I can buy a brand new Valk up here for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts