Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, Rick here and just joined, and Im on the MS coast. The screw that holds the blade of the kickstand sensor in place and also the hook end of the spring for kick stand fell out. Just hooking the spring on that round hole in that swinging blade thing wont let it work, the kickstand just gets harder to fold as it goes up. Dont see how it being under the screw head and washer once i put one in would help it work right. Does anyone know the length and size of screw that goes into that hold way up in the frame? The hold in sensor blade is big but the hole up in the frame looks to be 4mm or so in diameter and may need 2.5 to 3 inch length. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Greetings, Rick. This site focuses on 2014/2015 Valkyries, so if your kickstand is on a 2000 Valk, you might find a lot more help on these other 2 terrific sites for first generation Valks: Facebook Groups VRCC / Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club and here's another Southern Valkyrie site I follow that you might be interested in: Facebook Groups Best of luck with your new ride!

·
Registered
241 Posts
HI all, Rick here and just joined, and Im on the MS coast. The screw that holds the blade of the kickstand sensor in place and also the hook end of the spring for kick stand fell out. Just hooking the spring on that round hole in that swinging blade thing wont let it work, the kickstand just gets harder to fold as it goes up. Dont see how it being under the screw head and washer once i put one in would help it work right. Does anyone know the length and size of screw that goes into that hold way up in the frame? The hold in sensor blade is big but the hole up in the frame looks to be 4mm or so in diameter and may need 2.5 to 3 inch length. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!!
Join here and enter "kickstand bolt" in the search field.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greetings, Rick. This site focuses on 2014/2015 Valkyries, so if your kickstand is on a 2000 Valk, you might find a lot more help on these other 2 terrific sites for first generation Valks: Facebook Groups VRCC / Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club and here's another Southern Valkyrie site I follow that you might be interested in: Facebook Groups Best of luck with your new ride!
Hey many thanks, the bolt has hole in the end for another bolt to screw into plus it was broken so needed another long 6 mm screw with a thicker bottom on the first 1.5 inches , got that at Ace. Thanks for the other sites but wife's the facebooker and only on family, both ret. military so i know how they watch and try to control whats said out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts