Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello - I have a Blue 2014 Honda Valkyrie 1800cc for sale. A little over 1,700 miles on the odometer. The only addition is a Honda back rest for the passenger seat. Oil recently changed. Bike detailed frequently. Paint is smooth as glass and in excellent condition.

This bike is extremely fun. Powerful, smooth, comfortable. Anywhere I take it, it grabs attention. If you want a bike that stands out and is truly a blast to own, this is it.*

We are going to build a house in 2020, and I sadly need to liquidate the toys. The title is in my possession and free & clear of liens. No accidents in the bikes history.

Feel free to call/text me at 816-244-0083. Admittedly, the best way to contact me is via the phone number provided. Replies to this thread may not be seen immediately.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Location and phone number would be helpful
He could have moved and took the old phone number with him, but area code 816 is Kansas City and NW Missouri...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Asking price would also be helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey fella's I am sorry for my poor communication...

Bike is located in Northwest, MO. Specifically, St. Joseph, MO which is 45 min North of the KC Airport. There is a local Honda dealership (St. Joe Honda).

Asking price is $8,500.00 but will accept reasonable offers.

Telephone number is 816-244-0083. Feel free to call or text for quickest reply.

I don't know how to correct my original post to add in needed information... darn!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm sure you'll sell it pretty quick for that price. Thanks for giving us the info to talk it up with our friends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts