Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

Greetings from Washington DC!

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Crabballs 
#1 ·
Good morning/evening planet Earth! I hope you are safe and well-fed wherever you are.
I'm the new owner of a 2014 Valkyrie (red) as of Monday! My first and only other bike is a 2003 Shadow Spirit VT750DC, which needs a LOT of work, so I'm keeping to customize/rebuild. It was a gift from my father-in-law just before he passed away suddenly a couple of years ago so we're keeping it for sentimental reasons (and the dealer said we'd get more money off Craigslist or parting it out, so why not?)

By day I'm an HVAC technician and by night an artist and photographer (BobcatArts.org). Most of the time I drive a big contractor van so motorcycles whenever possible bring me great joy. Learning to ride 5 years ago changed my life. I'm on 2 wheels until I'm too old and wobbly, and then it's sidecar til I die. :D

While I'm still working on convincing my friends I don't know any other folks that ride, so if you're in the Washington, DC-area look me up and I'll buy you a cold one.
Cheers!
-Bobcat

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I did! I'm frequently in Annapolis so look out for me. If we cross paths I'll buy you a cold one. :D
I didn't have the best experience with Pete's but I would buy this again in a heartbeat. What a wildly different machine from a V-twin.

#7 ·
Hi from another Newbie. Four days ago I added a 1997 Valkyrie to my small stable which also houses my 1981 GL1100. I expect they will squabble until the top dog there is decided! I am located in the UK, so I'll miss out on the gifted 'cold one'.. ;-)

#8 ·
Hey Did I see you on rt 32 at 295 today (sunday) about 2pm? I was driving my work truck and got off 295 to 32 and was about to get back on 295 south when I saw a blue valk riding past. You're the first cat to come to mind! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.