New exhaust coming for the Valkyrie? - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum
 10Likes

post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
New exhaust coming for the Valkyrie?

I just saw this posted on the VRCC site under 14/15 Valkyrie.
If I see anymore I will post it here.

on: April 09, 2019, 18:56:09
Reply with quoteQuote
Guys and gals that own Valkyries, soon aftermarket pipes are going to be available.

They are using my bike to do them and one side is already done, they are working on the other side.

Sorry, but no pictures for the moment as the company prohibit that until is finish.

But don't worry, time run fast and in a while i will have the first Valkyrie with aftermarket pipes and you will see them.

As soon as i go and get the bike i will post pictures and the info so you guys can order yours.
shrubbo and wgold9722 like this.

Let's Ride
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 08:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Hmm, sounds a bit like Uncle Sid's Bike Mods Shop to me. Anyone can make loud cans and stick them on a bike.

Last edited by Geepers; 04-13-2019 at 08:35 PM.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 10:27 PM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Nothing wrong with stock pipes.
Geepers and use2b like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 12:31 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
If I were in the aftermarket pipes business I would be getting out real quick. They're destined for the museum once electrics take hold. Technology constantly makes industries obsolete. The trick is to read the signs and beat the rush to the exit.

Last edited by Geepers; 04-14-2019 at 12:34 AM.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 07:51 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillPickle311 View Post
Nothing wrong with stock pipes.
The 1st issue would to be replace the cats with Torq Loopz. Once that is done and the x-over is eliminated the stock mufflers need to be replaced due to their different sizes and back pressures. These 2 mods eliminate the choking of the GL1800s engine that was mandated by the epa.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
I had Rhinehart on my vtx1800 and it sounded good. Didn't help my left ear much though. Folks could hear me coming and I could gun it next to cars I was passing as a warning. I miss this!

Now, I don't miss it too much but wish the valk had more grunt.

I am not too concerned about electrics because it should be quite a few more years before they become real competition for many reasons. Smaller batts, quicker charging as well as more resources to juice up, longer range, and better affordability.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Would be nice but I doubt it. Just for the fact this is a bike of a 2 year run and was not a spectacular seller. However the companies that made older Goldwing pipes all they have to do is sell some shortened ones. But I went through this with Two Bros and asking them to shorten a set of their F6C pipes. Basically got a "**** no"..
To my knowledge the only guy that makes pipes for us is Torqmaster. Maybe Delkevic. I have Torqmasters. I like them a lot. Considering the Torque loops.
And these bikes with pipes??? Oh, yeah. Nothing sounding motorcycle about it with pipes. Sounds pretty distinct. I say "80s Porsche".
wgold9722 likes this.

14 Valkyrie
02 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans
02 Moto Guzzi V11 Scura
07 Yamaha YZF-R6
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 02:55 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wentz View Post
Would be nice but I doubt it. Just for the fact this is a bike of a 2 year run and was not a spectacular seller. However the companies that made older Goldwing pipes all they have to do is sell some shortened ones. But I went through this with Two Bros and asking them to shorten a set of their F6C pipes. Basically got a "**** no"..
To my knowledge the only guy that makes pipes for us is Torqmaster. Maybe Delkevic. I have Torqmasters. I like them a lot. Considering the Torque loops.
And these bikes with pipes??? Oh, yeah. Nothing sounding motorcycle about it with pipes. Sounds pretty distinct. I say "80s Porsche".
Torq Loopz makes all the difference. Had pipes without and with TL on the GL1800. No comparison in tone, loudness and performance. Would not bother doing pipes without.
wgold9722 and Rich Wentz like this.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 08:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
I have the Torq Loopz with Rush exhaust on my Valk. Awesome sound and even better than the OEM pipes. Sounds like a Ferrari now when I take off.
shrubbo, wgold9722 and Rich Wentz like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 12:40 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Have been thinking about getting torque loops....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page