Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

My Valkyrie Blog Post

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  sanmo 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I sometimes write motorcycle blogs/reviews in my spare time and recently got lucky with my Valkyrie blog being published by Safer Turn

Link: safer-turn.com/article/honda-valkyrie-the-muscle-bike-is-back

I am hoping some of you could comment on the accuracy of my information or writing style in general. I certainly learned a lot when researching this behemoth of a bike. Had no idea Honda made these until recently when I visited the states. I only see GoldWings around Slovenia :(

And before you ask, I ride a Versys 650 :p

P.S. I understand that the company who published my blog sells motorcycle accessories and I hope I am not violating any rules by linking this here. No bad feelings if you want to take this down. I am just super proud I got published :)

#5 ·
Thank you for the encouragment but I stand behind my work and try improving it along the way. That is why I posted this here... I dont see MotoGP racers telling us mere mortals to "stop riding because we make mistakes and cant ride properly"

It is possible Honda is making a newer Valkyrie for the Asian market, but in North America they only made them for 2014 and 2015 and still have many sitting in their warehouses.
I found some conflicting info when researching aswell. Bennetts.co.uk seem to be thrustworhy most of the time and they suggest there is a new Valkyrie on its way -> bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2018/july/honda-developing-new-valkyrie

Versys man: the things that stop a bike are "brakes" not "breaks"…hope this helps
Gotcha, thanks for noticing, will fix :nerd:

#6 ·
The versys dude posted a very similar "blog link" on a Concours 1400 forum that I'm on. The post was so riddled with inaccuracies that they are still tearing him a new one. A more vicious audience than the one here! On the other hand if the red-head on the pillion is his significant other, in my books he's a winner. :)

#7 ·
The link is an interesting commercial for the S2T.

Can you link to where you can find a 2017 Valkyrie?

You should consider taking pictures rather than copying other people's work.

In which country are you located? I'm trying to figure out if the spelling errors are regional variations rather than the result of poor grammar.

#10 ·
If that one on Bennetts is supposed to be the new one, there really is nothing new about it. It is basically a 2014/15 model with a Rune headlight exhaust and radiator behind the front wheel. The engine appears to be the one on the 2018 Goldwing. The side radiator pods look like they were photoshopped to shorten them up and put turn signals on them. Given the fact there are still hundreds of the 14/15 models sitting in warehouses, I doubt Honda would risk putting this on the market. The one thing that I see that makes me question the validity is the fact that instead of 2 radiators, this model appears to have 3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.