Welcome to F6Cforum.com - Please post an introduction! - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum
 11Likes

post #1 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to F6Cforum.com - Please post an introduction!

Welcome to F6CForum.com!

We are a friendly community of Honda Valkyrie riders and enthusiasts. We all love riding, and many of us are looking at getting new Honda F6C Valkeryie.

Please post a bit about yourself. Who you are, why you love or hate the Honda F6C Valkyrie, and a bit of your riding history.

Cheers!
post #2 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-27-2014, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Glad to be here. I started out with the usual 1/4 and move my way up to liter sports and now I just want a cruiser, something to take it a bit easy with that still is a bit sporty, the Valkeryire seems to be it!

post #3 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-30-2014, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can't believe there is a site already out for the new Valkyrie. Looking to learn more about the is and help me make up my mind before comitting. I am liking the look with the lesser fairing compared to the F6B.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 88 (permalink) Old 07-29-2014, 11:20 AM

Proud new owner

Good morning all. Just got my new 2014 Valkyrie, or F6C as it is called over here. Must have to say what a bike. Its presence is just awesome . I traded in my Victory Highball for this beauty and not one regret. Having had numerous mainstream cruisers in the past this bike is a bit new for me, might need bit of time to get used to it, will have to go out riding more, well that's what I will be telling the wife. Hope I can call on you guys for any help and info in the future as no doubt there will be plenty to talk about. Thank you in advance and look forward to a great riding future
post #5 of 88 (permalink) Old 08-04-2014, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nouveau venu

Bonjour

J'ai un 1500 f6c 1999 noire et grise.Très belle moto, moteur formidable, solide, que du bon avec cette machine depuis + de 13 année.
Je viens de m'en séparer pour l'achat de la nouvelle f6c 1800 noire
J'étais dans le doute au départ au niveau du look complètement différent avec l'ancienne, mais plus j'allais la voire au garage honda et plus je la trouvais terrible.
Je pense que cette moto est a part, elle sort de tout ce qui se fait aujourd'hui, elle sera je pense comme l'ancienne, une moto d'exception.
J'ai peu roulé avec (je l'ai eu le 02 08 2014) mais déj* les sensations sont l*, quel couple, ce moteur est magique, a la fois doux, et si rageur quand on tourne un peu la poignée droite. Je l'adore, le F6C 1999 était ma meilleur moto, la 2014 fait encore mieux.
Si je peux j'enverrai des photos des deux.
Désolé pour la langue, je suis de France.
Merci de m'avoir accueilli sur votre super et très intéressant forum.
Bonne route * tous
Jean-mi
post #6 of 88 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 11:29 AM

Dsol, je n'arrive pas poster les photos. je ne connais pas URL de mes images et comment le faire
post #7 of 88 (permalink) Old 09-29-2014, 01:41 PM

Hi everyone! I have been riding all types and brands of motorcycles for many years 40+ and one of those was a 1997 Valkyrie! I always loved that bike and kicked myself in the butt after I sold it. I have not bought a new 1014 Valkyrie yet, but I'm thinking about it very much. I presently ride a 2012 Victory Vision and I'm looking to go down in size a little bit. I enjoy your forum and receive valuable information here ! Thanks Denny

" SO MANY ROADS SO LITTLE TIME "
post #8 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 06:46 AM

hello
I live in France (Versailles). There are 2 months I have my F6C. I ride a motorcycle all year to go to my work. I also have a 1200 bmw rt when I find the weather not very exitante for F6C. Excuse my English using machine translation. The F6C is my tenth motorcycle since 1971.
post #9 of 88 (permalink) Old 03-23-2015, 08:48 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Tom Kane

Does anyone offer a new modern windshield for the 2014 Valkyrie. I hate the Honda one offered.
post #10 of 88 (permalink) Old 03-24-2015, 02:39 PM

in new to the form and glad to be here, i just bought my f6c sat.and loving it so far ,it is my 57th bike,i traded a 2014 indian chief for it,i love how smooth that flat 6 is ,so when i figer out how to post piks i will, ialso still have a 2013 canam spyder,my wife loves the comfert of it so i wont sell it any time soon.here are some if they come out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0945.jpg (222.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0784.jpg (329.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0946.jpg (270.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0952.jpg (239.2 KB, 56 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page