Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

New member, new bike!

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Buster 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2015 Valkyrie today! I flew on SWA one-way, picked it up, and rode it 280 miles home. Excited to have a bike again. I sold my last Honda about three years ago--a Honda VTX 1800C, which I had about 13 years.

My Valkyrie is red and has only 2,400 miles on it. It's like new. I had a great trip today riding it home. But it is apparent that the windscreen is too short/small and the stock seat was not very comfortable. To put it mildly. I need to upgrade those.

Looking forward to learning about my new bike!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from DFW TX. Where did you fly to and from?

Attachments

#4 ·
Welcome, Dentexman! Sounds like you had a good first ride. It's nice getting a good deal on a low mileage bike. I bought my 2014 about 2 months ago with 108 miles on it so it was essentially nothing more than uncrated. I could stare at this bike all day. Good luck with it and stay active on the forum!

Richmonder

#7 ·
I understand, I have to be on FBook for work, and after years, I've kept it locked down to 0 friends, and now 1 friend, for security reasons.
IM your email address to me and I'll ask them to put you on the email list.

#9 ·
Got it. You should receive the next email from Ride Leader, maybe in a day or so if there's a ride this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.