Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

New owner of a Valkyrie F6c

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Flat Six 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to all members. I recently acquired a 2015 Honda Valkyrie from the original owner. He had 3 bikes in the garage and seldom rode any of them. So the Valk only had 950 miles on it. The owner took meticulous care of the bike and the maintenance so I felt pretty confident with the purchase.

I have added a Corbin seat and Fleetliner bags so far and may add a small windshield later. More for aesthetics then wind protection. I've also added the Atlas throttle lock but still looking for a better fix for cruise control.

I have a couple of other bikes I ride and the Valkyrie does what those bikes can't. It is a pure joy to drive !

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with all the members....

Brian

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice!! Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum from another newbie here. You may want to look into BrakeAway cruise control. I've been looking at this myself:

With less than 1,000 miles you are getting an almost brand new bike, and there really was no maintenance to be done by that interval, at least according to the owner's manual. Some here have recommended getting the oil changed since it's now 5 years old, if the previous owner didn't do it already. And make sure there's no dry rot on the tires.

Richmonder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.