New Owner - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
New Owner

Picked up a 14 with 8,500 miles yesterday, black. Only mod is the OEM sissy bar. Having had many many bikes over my 50 years of riding after yesterdays 150 mile ride home I have to say wow! This beast is powerful and very nimble for a 750 lb bike. The weight seems to go away at 5 mph.
Planning to add some highway pegs and looking for recommendations.
After searching the FB group I bought the Spitfire smoked windscreen to add....we shall see if it works. Easy return if not.

I do have another question for the group.... I have had an awful time getting this site to recgonize me as a member. Followed all the steps multiple times and kleep getting denied as not verified as human, or know spammer list (which I assue you I am NOT). I have sent the admin 2 mails with no response. Any hints?
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Never mind on the admission question... when I hit post it asked again for registration info and this time it worked! Yay! On to the important stuff about riding dragons!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 10:18 AM

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Welcome. Look forward to your thoughts as you get to know your dragon. Your initial response further confirms my theory that "you ride one, you buy one" and that Honda missed this opportunity. Where I live, Indian allow you to take a demonstrator Chieftan for a few days and ride it as much as you want. No obligation. They clearly believe the theory too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
I do have another question for the group.... I have had an awful time getting this site to recgonize me as a member. Followed all the steps multiple times and kleep getting denied as not verified as human, or know spammer list (which I assue you I am NOT). I have sent the admin 2 mails with no response. Any hints?[/QUOTE]
When I first joined last year I had issues with posting and it never showing up and no response from the administration. But all is good now.
I have Kuryakyn E III on my Valkyrie and E II on my F6B both are great choices (don't buy the cheap Chinese knock off's on EBay)

Let's Ride
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Thanks...I'll look at those E3's. I have seen the cheap versions on e bay...no way am I trusting that stuff at 80 MPH!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page