Hello from California - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hello from California

I recently bought a 2014 Honda Valkyrie (in Blue !!), used.

I used to have a Honda CTX700, then sold it for a Kawasaki Z900. But I missed the cruiser, and wanted one thats good enough to tour with. Found a good deal on Valkyrie, and here I am

I am still getting used to it... the heaviness of it.. but I am very sure I will love it even more once I get there. I took it for a IBA ride (1000 miles in 24hrs), and it was awesome.

I just ordered the tall windshield (I am only 5'6").

What I am looking for now, is a good suggestion on the levers .. I need something that I can use with my tiny hands

Last edited by Ram Prasad; 06-07-2019 at 05:56 PM. Reason: rquest for help
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 07:32 PM

Location: 'tween the Red River and the Wall, what we call the free fire zone
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Prasad View Post
I recently bought a 2014 Honda Valkyrie (in Blue !!), used. What I am looking for now, is a good suggestion on the levers .. I need something that I can use with my tiny hands
RP, you got yer the kool blu one.. they was the fastest.. on the sales floor!.. some here think the black ones are more faster,, but that is only at night when no one can see them or tell. we all know the real red, cherry not the grape flavored ones are the most fastest. just ask any hot Italian babe. she will slap your face while she steals your heart,,,wallet.
as for that lever issue, you are going to suffer with these hydraulic systems on both sides. there is not much anything you can do to soften the grip. I have immensely strong hands from years of hauling cylinders when I was a rockin buck. these levers give me cause to concern. probably best you get you one of those new fangled DCT Hondas with the paddle shifters on the left thumb.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page