Hello from Orange Park, FL. - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello from Orange Park, FL.

Picked up a very slightly used, only 444 miles, 2014 Valk a couple weeks ago. To date, I've added a Spitfire windshield, Crampbuster, Cell phone holder, OEM passenger backrest for the wife, and the OEM rear luggage rack. Still awaiting the tank bib, throttle lock cruise, and aftermarket black mirrors. I've only had small opportunities to ride since buying it. Work and rain getting in the way......mostly work. This is the sixth bike I've owned, and by far the smoothest ride. Previously had an early 80's Honda CX650C, '85 Honda Magna 700, '82 Honda CBX, early '90s Honda Shadow ACE 1100, and a Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1500. The Nomad was a sweet ride too. Anyways, hello all, and am looking forward to getting some great info from this forum.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 11:43 AM

Location: 'tween the Red River and the Wall, what we call the free fire zone
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
nh1, florida huh? wish you well, riding is .. well it is fla. there be a handful of tekies here that will chime in with useful info. mostly its quiet as an empty church, save the squeak from the resident mouse. looks like you are well entrenched in Hondas so there will be not much surprise about this machine. that kaw v15, did you spend anytime on the Vulcan 4m? it was a lively bunch of ner'dowells a small ways back. there is no action here. doa. I checked the other Valkyrie 4m and they have a section dedicated to our version 1832cc. it too is doa. just not enuff motorheads to keep each other honest. I think that is the problem with these single model bike specific sites is they are too narrow and only a few care to participate. might be a lot of lurkers, but nobody chimes in with either new post or comments. But who knows, maybe you will bring some action to this party? poncho , btw welcome to the fray, try to keep up
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 06:18 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
For well over 3 weeks or longer, I was not able to create an account on this site to be able post. Now I can, and I am super excited

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page